Where There’s Smoke, There’s Fire
by Aspen — ABCU|8 team
This article probes possible connections between (1) the November 3rd, 2020 General Election, (2) rampant speculation about a military raid taking custody of servers in Frankfurt, Germany, and (3) dismissals of Pentagon and Department of Homeland Security personnel a week later.
Attorney Lin Wood suggested that one reason why Democrats pushed so hard for vote-by-mail (using COVID as a justification) was to ascertain in advance how many additional, illegal votes would be needed to steal the election from President Trump. In Georgia and elsewhere, election workers were directed to open mail ballots in advance, contrary to state law.
Cybersecurity experts are confident that Dominion Voting System machines were internet-connected and vulnerable to manipulation both by operators and external users. Dominion claims their machines do not connect to the internet during elections. Eyewitnesses and experts have refuted this claim in sworn affidavits. One said the Dominion help desk fixed a machine remotely during the election. Another physically traced cables from Dominion machines in a tally center to a hidden router. This is not surprising because the manual directs users to connect ethernet cables between the device and a router.
After reviewing the Dominion user manual, network security expert Ron Watkins stated “Network Security is very weak since all software access keys use the same cryptographic pair. This gives plausible deniability to whoever messes around with voting settings. It can’t be proven who changed a setting since everybody has the same key.” Unencrypted data files containing ballots that failed to scan and partial totals could be transferred on USB flash drives and edited. Given these and other vulnerabilities, he concluded that “the local IT guy who services the machines is theoretically the ultimate political gatekeeper with absolute power to decide elections.” 
Let’s review the timeline.
On election day, as polls were closing nationwide, President Trump was so far ahead that the difference could not be made up by Dominion’s algorithmic cheats to skew the vote. Immediately, states that were necessary to steal the election stopped reporting, presumably to recalculate and prepare the quantity of illegal ballots needed to ensure victory. (It would be interesting to learn who ordered this, and how the orders were relayed!)
Ret. Col. Phil Waldron, a military cybersecurity expert, testified to increased data traffic from the USA to a suspected Scytl  server in Frankfurt, Germany on November 3rd and 4th. “A German Professor talked about the drastic increase in traffic on November 3-4. It’s common knowledge that that server was processing a lot of US election data.”  
Additional votes were tallied overnight in key Democrat strongholds. There were widespread reports of pre-filled ballots being delivered under cover of darkness or dragged out in suitcases, and recorded by Democrat election workers, after required poll watchers had left for the night.   Although the election had ended the evening of November 3rd, many locations continued updating vote totals, due to illegal rule changes by state officials and courts.
One week post-election, President Trump fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper, tweeting “I am pleased to announce that Christopher C. Miller, the highly respected Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (unanimously confirmed by the Senate), will be Acting Secretary of Defense, effective immediately.” 
Attorney General Bill Barr was seen entering Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell’s Senate office.  The substance of that discussion has not been reported.
Richard Pilger, a career official serving as Director of the Department of Justice’s Election Crimes Branch, resigned from that role because he evidently disagreed with A.G. Barr’s memo authorizing U.S. Attorneys to “pursue substantial allegations of voting and vote tabulation irregularities”.
A server in Frankfurt, Germany went offline, according to Col. Waldron’s testimony. The story was confirmed by Rep. Louie Gohmert, relaying a German tweet that said U.S. forces had raided the headquarters of vote-counting company Scytl in Frankfurt, Germany and seized servers that played a role in our election.  Attorney Sidney Powell confirmed the raid at a joint press conference with the President’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani.
Ret. General McInernery in an interview on WVWtv.com asserted that the Frankfurt incident was in fact a raid on a CIA facility.  Wikileaks claims that the U.S. consulate in Frankfurt, Germany, serves as cover for a ‘CIA hacker base’ covering Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.  This was followed by rumors (still unproven) of U.S. servicemen and others killed in action during the raid.
Intel veteran Larry Johnson confirmed specifics of the raid: “I am reliably informed that a unit under the command of USEUCOM (U.S. European Command) did in fact conduct an operation to take control of computer servers. But these servers belong to the CIA, not Dominion or Sctyl. The U.S. military has full authority to do this because any CIA activity in the European theater is being conducted using military cover. In other words, CIA officers would be identified to the German government as military employees or consultants. Such an operation would have been carried out with U.S. law enforcement present to take custody of the evidence. That means that the evidence will be under the control of the Department of Justice through US Attorneys and can be used in judicial proceedings.” 
CIA Director Gina Haspel was seen entering Sen. Mitch McConnell’s office. Again, it is unknown what was discussed.
The Defense Secretary’s Chief of Staff, Jen Stewart, was replaced by Devin Nunes’ former staffer, Kash Patel.
Ezra Cohen-Watnick became Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security. He had served as the Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Low-Intensity Conflict. In that role, he was responsible for all policy formulation and oversight for the Department of Defense counterterrorism and special operations. 
The Pentagon’s top policy official James Anderson, the agency’s top intelligence official Joseph Kernan and Esper’s chief of staff Jen Stewart all submitted letters of resignation.
Alexis Ross, deputy chief of staff to the Secretary of Defense, resigned.
President Trump fired Chris Krebs, the top cybersecurity official overseeing this year’s elections who refused to confirm allegations of widespread election-related fraud. Krebs’s deputy, Matt Travis, also departed. 
At a signing ceremony attended by Acting SecDef Chris Miller, Ezra Cohen announced that “the Department of Defense has started the process of formalizing what we have long known—the fundamental role of U.S. Special Operations in defense and foreign policy by elevating Special Operations forces to a level on par with military departments as authorized and directed by Congress.” 
In summary, this timeline features purported election interference involving a covert CIA hacking unit domiciled in Frankfurt; military seizure of the Frankfurt server; secret meetings between the Attorney General, the CIA Director, and the Senate Majority Leader; and a series of high-profile Pentagon departures, followed by installation of Trump loyalists at the Department of Defense and an elevation of Special Forces to be on par with other military branches.
This writer does not believe in coincidences.
2. Testimony of Ret. Col. Phil Waldron to Georgia State Senate Committee, https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1334658597737775104
3. Rep. Louie Gohmert on reports of a Scytl server raid in Germany, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyyQqeRJC58
9. Col. Phil Waldron Tells Michigan Lawmakers Truckloads of Ballots for Joe Biden Were Inserted into the 2020 Election, https://yournews.com/2020/12/03/1950763/col-phil-waldron-tells-michigan-lawmakers-truckloads-of-ballots-for/
10. “Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, S.A is a Spanish provider of electronic voting systems and election technology. Founded in 2001 in Barcelona, its products and services are used in elections and referenda across the world.”
12. NEW VIDEO Shows Anti-Trump Georgia Ballot Counter Ruby Freeman with Piles of Ballots, Walking Past Boxes of Ballots, Working Alone in Cubes WITH NO GOP OBSERVERS IN SIGHT!, https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/new-video-shows-anti-trump-georgia-ballot-counter-ruby-freeman-piles-ballots-walking-past-boxes-ballots-no-gop-observers-sight/
13. Georgia: Video Shows Suitcase Allegedly Filled With Ballots Under a Table, https://lauraingraham.com/2020/12/georgia-video-shows-suitcase-allegedly-filled-with-ballots-under-a-table/
14. United States European Command (USEUCOM) Did Take Control of SCYTL ‘Vote Switching’ Servers in Germany, https://humansarefree.com/2020/11/united-states-european-command-useucom-did-take-control-of-scytl-vote-switching-servers-in-germany.html
15. Acting SECDEF Announces OSD Changes at Fort Bragg, NC, https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Transcripts/Transcript/Article/2419853/acting-secdef-announces-osd-changes-at-fort-bragg-nc/source/GovDelivery/
16. Defense deputy chief of staff latest Pentagon official to resign, https://thehill.com/policy/defense/525832-defense-deputy-chief-of-staff-latest-pentagon-official-to-resign
17. Trump fires top US cyberofficial who refused to back election claims of fraud, https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-fires-top-us-cyber-official-who-refused-to-back-election-claims-of-fraud